Life and health insurance have many variables and decisions, such as, how much is enough and what type of policy is the best for you and your family. With this in mind we have put together a quick reference guide with definitions that will familiarize you with the common terms used in the breakdown of coverages available.
Needs vary for life insurance and your choices can be Term Life, Universal Life, Whole Life, Variable Whole Life or a Variable Universal Life policy, each type of insurance has its advantages.
Health insurance has evolved over the years and the most common choices of plans are: *Fee-For-Service (or Indemnity) Plans or Managed Care - consisting of: *Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO s), *Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) or *Point of Service (POS) plans.
Depending on the life or health insurance needs, whether it be on a individual or group basis, our agency will provide you with the most comprehensive plan based on your individual or group current and future financial needs.=
Services We Offer for Added Value
- HR Assistance- Our customer support team can help work through any administrative challenge such as adding or terminating employees and questions on plan administration. If questions are not within our scope of expertise, we can work with you to find the answers that you need.
- One-On-One Enrollment Meetings- For employers who are making major changes to their benefit package. Our team of professionals will come in and visit with each employee individually to review their specific needs or concerns.
- One-On-One Claims Resolution- Personal meetings with our customer care experts to help employees work through difficult claims issues as it pertains to their benefit package.
- Onsite Education- We will bring our team of experts in to educate you and your staff on various subjects such as Flex Plans, Health Savings Accounts, and trends in the industry. Whatever your needs are, we can help create a program to educate your staff.
- COBRA Administration-We offer COBRA services to our clients. Noah Insurance Group Partners with TASC for these services at no cost to you.