- December 7th is the deadline for changing your Medicare Part D plan.
- December 15th is the deadline for enrolling in the individual health insurance Marketplace or Federal exchange.
Taking time to learn about your long-term care options now can help you stay in control of your choice later. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Join us Tuesday, September 17 5:30-6:30 at Osceola Discovery Center. Speakers will be Kim Beck, CLU,ChFC, CLT from Nationwide and Jolene Honkomp, CLU, ChFC, CLTC from Noah Insurance. They will be there from 5:00 pm to 7:00pm if you have additional questions. Refreshments will also be provided.
310 Cheiftain Street, Osceola, WI 54020
RSVP to Noah Insurance Group: 715-268-6624
- Why it’s important to plan for the possibility of long-term care
- Ways to pay for care, including the role of Medicare and Medicaid
- How to start planning for your own needs
Medicare Options Seminar
Whether you’re new to Medicare of just considering a switch, relax! We’ll walk you through it.
Reserve your seat for the Medicare Seminar on September 17, 2019. It is at Cumberland High School Room #12 at 5:00 PM.
1000 8th Ave. Cumberland, WI 54829
Form 1095 Furnishing Deadline is March 4
The IRS deadlines for filing and furnishing Forms 1094 and 1095 are fast approaching.
- Employers with 50 or more full-time employees (including full-time equivalent employees) generally must furnish a Form 1095-C to all full-time employees no later than March 4, 2019.
- Self-insured employers with fewer than 50 or more full-time employees (including full-time equivalent employees) generally must furnish a Form 1095-B to all responsible individuals-typically the primary insured, an employee or former employee, or other related person named on the application for insurance-no later than March 4, 2019.
- All Forms 1094 and 1095 must be filed with the IRS no later than February 28, 2019 (or April 1, 2019, if filing electronically).